Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A proper introduction.

As we first establish in computing, "hello world!"

This is the start of a personal/political blog intended to provide a view into some of the day-to-day thoughts and opinions of the author. My name is Craig, and I am a consultant for a computing firm. Some around me know me as a political "rambler," getting engaged in conversations over a simple comment and continuing a conversation in this manner until I feel my ideas are conveyed properly.

I invite anyone to comment and forward this blog as it grows, as I hope to establish a solid foundation of truth and ideals that will be simple to understand. I also intend to include bits and pieces of my personal life; if you don't agree with my ideals, please at least keep personal attacks to a minimum.

I will go ahead and establish my tone for the duration of this blog: I am a Conservative. It does not mean I am a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or any other defined political party. I am fiscally Liberal, meaning that I believe in the forces of a completely free market. I support the Constitution in its entirety, and I staunchly oppose those who threaten even a portion of it. Remember, when you give up one freedom, it becomes easier to lose others.

That being said, I welcome you to my Blog. I will from time-to-time include elements other than politics; I fully intend to write reviews for movies on occasion, as well as video games, various products I have an unusually good or bad experience with, as well as just general ramblings. So do take my words for what they are: just words.

-Craig

No comments: